Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Hogarth Worldwide Ltd has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Hogarth Worldwide Ltd apologises.
- Hogarth Worldwide Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Hogarth Worldwide Ltd accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Hogarth Worldwide Ltd’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright Hogarth Worldwide Ltd. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing. Please note: the illustrations used in Hogarth Worldwide Ltd’s Annual and Interim Reports and Corporate Responsibility Reports are subject to strict copyright arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Hogarth Worldwide Ltd reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Hogarth Worldwide Ltd against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Hogarth Worldwide Ltd as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Hogarth Worldwide nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Hogarth Worldwide accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Hogarth Worldwide Ltd from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Hogarth Worldwide Ltd
164 Shaftesbury Avenue
London, WC2H 8HL
This website is provided by Hogarth Worldwide Ltd (“Hogarth”). We take very seriously the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information.”
For your convenience, this website contains links to a number of other websites, both inside and outside Hogarth Worldwide Ltd. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
Personal information collection and use
Hogarth Worldwide Ltd will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website. Hogarth Worldwide Ltd and the companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information.
From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Hogarth Worldwide Ltd adheres to the 8 principals of the Data Protection Act 1988 and does not transfer personal information abroad without suitable safeguards.
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial organisations we monitor the use of this website by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.